Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stir-Fry Celery Recipe

I missed home-made food; one of my favorite home made dish is the celery stir fry. It is fairly easy to be made. I finally get the right taste that I have longed for. :D My first attempt fails because I put too much water, but I manage to improvise on it. Here is my recipe for it. Leave a comment if you would like to know anything in more detail.


Stir-Fry Celery Recipe
vegetable dish

ingredients: 

  • celery (sliced in diagonal)
  • vegetable oil
  • minced garlic
  • salt and pepper
  • 1/2 lb chicken breast (cut into thin strips)
  • corn starch
  • walnuts (optional)
instructions: 
  1. Heat the vegetable oil, and add the chicken into the skillet. Cook for about 2 mins.Transfer to a plate. 
  2. Add another spoon of vegetable oil, then add garlic. Saute until the color is golden brown. 
  3. Add the celery into the skillet; cook with high heat for another 2 mins. Toss the chicken in.
  4. Add a little bit of water, corn starch, salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry the whole ingredient, then add the walnuts (optional). Serve while it's hot. :D 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment